Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back in Atlanta! We didn't get into town until 11pm so it was too late to see Troy tonight, but we are all excited to see daddy tomorrow!

It was great being back home though and especially attending service this morning and being able to fellowship with our church family!

I should have an update for everyone tomorrow night, but I did find out from Troy's dad that Troy is back on the tube feeding through his tummy. So, it looks like his digestive system is working again. That was great news!

Keep the prayers and thank you for everyone's support. Everyone has been just great to me and my family! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a step in the right direction. prayer works hold fast to your faith cuz. i love you all. take care tell troy cousin sheila sents her love and lots of prayer.

    ReplyDelete